路路媽咪受了 Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown 的影響... 喜歡上了西班牙食物.
今天做的這份叫做 Spanish Bean Stew 食譜連結 Spanish Bean Stew
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g chorizo sausage, thickly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400g/14oz chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- 410g can cannellini bean, drained
- 1 large potato, cut into small cubes
- 500ml hot chicken stock
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Cook the chorizo, onion and chicken over a high heat for 5 mins. Add the tomato and cook for a further 2-3 mins until pulpy.
- Stir in the beans, potato and stock. Bring to the boil, then cover and gently simmer for 20 mins until the potato is soft and the chicken cooked through. Stir through the parsley and serve. You can cool and freeze the stew for up to 2 months. To serve, defrost and heat through thoroughly.
這份可以配飯吃, 也可以當湯來喝, 隔夜更好喝.